Major Eagle Wing
The MAJOR 490EW grass topper is the machine of choice for grassland and setaside areas and for military authorities for cutting training areas and bases.
It is also suitable for use by airports for inner runway maintenance and at racecourses and stud farms for pasture improvements.
Practical, simple engineering are the key elements in the design of this robust and flexible mower. The blade lift and aerofoil combination disperses cut grass evenly.
- Three rotors with three blades per rotor
- Four gear box drive, with independent slip clutch and two year warranty
- Wide angle shaft (80°) constant velocity
- U-joint for continuous cutting
- Road lighting kit with flashing beacon
- 24 ply virtually puncture proof aircraft tyres
- Floating front swivel hitch and frame allows the machine to follow the grounds contours
- 153 mm (6”) blade overlap and high blade tip speeds ensure clean cutting
Overall width: 5.1m (16' 7
Working width: 4.9m (16')
Transport width: 2.3m (7’ 6”)
Transport Height: 2.25m (7’ 4”)
No. of Blades: 9
No. of Rotors: 3
Power (HP): 90 - 180
Weight: 2750 kg
Blade overlap: 155mm (6”)