Major Winged Roller Mowers (3 pt linkage)
The MAJOR winged 3 point linkage Swift roller mower is a high-output machines, suitable for the maintenance of parks, schools and sports grounds. The high blade tip speeds of 90m/s give a perfect professional striped finish every time.
The wings fold neatly behind the tractor for safe transportation and allows entrance to sites where access is an issue.
- 2.3m (MJ70-320) and 2.0m transport widths
- Walterscheid PTO drive shafts fitted as standard
- Wing lock for safe road transportation
- Sits tight behind the tractor making towing easy and allows tighter turning circles
- Two blade systems in one; a simple adjustment converts your blade from rigid blade to swinging blade
- Optim™ high-strength steel is used to manufacture this mower. The overall weight of the machine is lighter than equivalent width mowers on the market, without compromising on build quality.
- LED road lighting kit
Model: MJ70-320 MJ70-410 MJ70-550
Overall width: 3.3m (11' 4") 4.2m (13' 9") 5.6m (18' 4")
Working width: 3.2m (11') 4.1m (13' 5") 5.5m (18')
Transport width: 2.3m (7' 6") 2.0m (6' 6") 2.0m (6' 6")
Power hp: 40-90 HP 50-100 HP 70-120 HP
PTO rpm: 540
Cutting Height: 10-150mm
Rotors: 5 6 8
Blades: 10 12 16
Weight: 925kg 1130kg 1310kg