Wessex TGX-150H OUT-FRONT FLAIL MOWER
Quiet, smooth, fast and highly manoeuvrable, the Wessex ProLine TGX-150-H is the versatile specialist.
It has been specifically developed in conjunction with Ransomes Jacobsen™ exclusively for the HR3300T™, maximising hydraulic power.
An outfront machine has many advantages over rear mounted, including operator comfort & visibility and it's manoeuvrability in confined areas, around road signs, trees and other obstacles.
Not only will the TGX-150-H cope with longer grass on roadside verges, but it will also leave a premium result on sports turf at high speed with no grass swathing, as with a rotary machine. Featuring aerodynamic flails for maximum power efficiency and a double skin deck for durability, the TGX-150-H is equally at home on a roadside verge or a football pitch.
Key Features -
• Cuts long grass on roadside verges with ease, yet also leaves a premium finish on sports turf
• Designed exclusively for use with the Ransomes HR3300T power unit
• Follows ground contours accurately with it's own wheels and full width rear roller
• Simple cutting height adjustment
• 1.5m working width
• Puncture-proof tyres
• Heavy duty 305mm rotor shaft for long life
• Rear roller with replaceable end caps and spigot shafts for reduced service costs
The cutting height is set by repositioning the front wheels and rear roller. Simple lever mechanism ensures roller is set at the same height on both sides. Roller is fitted with integral bearings for long service life.
Cutting width: 1.5m
Overall width: 1.73m
No of flails: 34
Cutting height range: 25mm - 100mm
If you would like to enquire further about this product please contact us on 01633 680754, or alternative submit the following form