Wessex SL-350 MOUNTED CHAIN DRIVEN BALE FEEDER
The Hustler SL-350 balefeeder is a 3 point linkage mounted single balefeeder suitable for all types of round bales, even 5' long. The unit weighs just 460 kilograms and will feed out both sides.
Hustler SL350 - not the average bale feeder
SL feeders are simple and reliable machines that tackle many of the problems commonly found on conventional chain-driven bale feeders.
Loading the SL-350 is very simple, using our proven self-loading system. First, the feeding cradle is disconnected by the pull of a rope. The tractor backs up and picks up the bale, and moves it to the platform.
The operator can then stop to remove the net wrap before placing the bale on the platform. Its very low cradle with no crossbar makes bale loading easy and quick.
The operator then drives the forks into the feed unit (which is easy to line up correctly because of its unequal length tines), and is now ready to feed out.
Key Features -
- Single bale feeder - for round bales
- Massive 12,000lb zinc-plated roller chains - far higher strength than other bale feeder chains
- Replaceable zinc-plated chain bars - highly durable
- Direct-drive system - uses the reliability of hydraulic power efficiently
- Enclosed rollers - for safety and durability
- High hook position for superior rigidity
- CAT 1 and CAT 2 top and lower links
- High back frame holds bale in place - for safe and secure restraint of bale
Bale sizes round: 4’x4’ - 6’x5’ (1.2x1.2m - 1.8x1.5m)
Bale weight: Up to 1000kg
Unit weight: 460kg
Hydraulics required: 1x double-acting, 12-60 litres/min, 2250-3000psi
If you would like to enquire further about this product please contact us on 01633 680754, or alternative submit the following form